[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
what kind of open world you like - New Dawn Forum

is a survival sandbox open-world multiplayer, set on an island in pirate age

Gustavo

what kind of open world you like

19 Sep 2016, 09:15

Giorgio
Game Director

Re: what kind of open world you like

19 Sep 2016, 14:35

mich87

19 Sep 2016, 20:32

Have the chance to drive a galleon :)

Gustavo

open world ideas of stuff to do

19 Sep 2016, 20:48

well giorgio i know that you are online alot of times so i decided to tell you 3 things of what i like to this survival sandbox to have.

1-i would like to have lots of land items on the island for us to make cloughting i love creating my own style.
2-a way to get pirates stuff when they are sleeping we can go very carefully to not make sound and get the things they have.
3-a way to teach animals to do things for us

this is it 
tell me what you think of my ideas

Giorgio
Game Director

19 Sep 2016, 21:48

Giorgio
Game Director

Re: open world ideas of stuff to do

19 Sep 2016, 22:05

Gustavo

20 Sep 2016, 13:14

thanks

mich87

Re: open world ideas of stuff to do

21 Sep 2016, 00:13

Keldar

22 Sep 2016, 15:07

Depending on how big the map is, Ships can be difficult. I mean we are playing Natives who probably not know much about naviagtion on sea, but some sort of rafts would be cool i think. And with Raft's, perhaps there can be hidden pirate stashes on islands around the Mainland. so we can get a snip on technology. After a treasure hunt or something?

Perhaps tamed horses as mounts. so we can flee from those damn Pirates.

Also, i would like to see some sort of character creation. And if its possible, also females. My wife don't like playing as a guy xD.

Giorgio
Game Director

22 Sep 2016, 17:28

The navigation system is something to consider for the future.
On our roadmap characters and Npc female are a priority.We are working on the concepts.